Chicagoland Pet Massage
Welcome! You’re at The Right Spot for pet massage—therapeutic and rehabilitative massage for all breeds of dogs and cats, as well as small animals such as rabbits, ferrets and guinea pigs.
Why pet massage?
Massage helps move things. It’s basically passive exercise. So like massage for humans, great benefits can be achieved for your pet through massage.
Massage can assist your pet through an injury, illness, or healing process, or simply be a part of a complete wellness plan to maintain a pet’s overall health and vitality.
Pet massage can:
- Assist in preparing the body for surgery
- Decrease the healing time following surgery, injury or illness
- Reduce excessive scar formation, which equals better mobility
- Release endorphins that act as the body’s natural painkiller
- Create behavioral changes that occur through stimulating or soothing the nervous system
- Improve muscle tone, flexibility & range of motion
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve circulation
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Enhance the health and nourishment of the skin & coat
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Reduce pain/discomfort and swelling
- Promote deeper and easier breathing
- Assist competitors prepare for and recover from events
Massage is not a treatment for illness. It cannot reverse or cure diseases, nor does it take the place of proper veterinary care.